Alikulov Rustambek Abdukodirovich was born in 1969 in Yangiyul district of Tashkent region of Uzbekistan.
In 1988 - 1989, he did military service in the Soviet Army, and after release from the army.
From 1986 to 1992, he studied at Tashkent Polytechnic Institute named after Beruni, majoring in mechanical engineering.
From 1992 to 1993 he worked as an engineer-operator of electronic computers at Uzbek-Korean mobile enterprise "Uzkor".
From 1993 he worked as an engineer-mechanic in the machine shop of the agricultural firm "Yangiyul" in Tashkent region, as head of the souvenir shop, deputy chief of the same enterprise "Halkabad", head of the cognac shop, head of the vodka and cognac bottling department.
From 2006 to 2008 - worked as Head of Transport Shop of Biochemistry Open Joint-Stock Company.
From 2008 to 2009 worked in JSC "Yangiulvino" as head of the vodka and cognac bottling workshop, deputy head of the vodka bottling workshop.
From 2009 to 2021 year he worked as the head of the warehouse of feed and technical alcohol in Yangiyul joint stock company "Biochemija", the head of the marketing and trade department.
From November 15, 2021 to the present time the chairman of the board of joint-stock company "Biochemistry" is V.v.b.
R.A. Alikulov is married and has three children.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Obligations of the Chairman of the Board.
The Chairman of the Management Board of the Company organizes the meetings of the Company's Management Board, he signs all documents on behalf of the Company, and signs the minutes of the meetings of the Management Board of the Company, according to the taken decisions, carries out work on behalf of the Company without power of attorney.
The Chairman of the Management Board of the Company has the following powers:
Ensuring stable and efficient operation of the Company within its Powers, directs its current activities without a power of attorney acts on behalf of the Company, including, protection of its interests;
Signs documents on behalf of the company;
Conclusion of agreements, contracts on behalf of the company;
Appointment of heads of branches and representative offices of the Company,
Approves the staffing and makes corresponding changes to them, draws up the employment of employees of the company, concludes labor contracts with them and terminates them, applies measures to their employees to encourage them or disciplinary punishment, ensures compliance by employees with labor and executive discipline;
Issues powers of attorney for carrying out activities on behalf of the Company
Opens settlement and other accounts in banks;
Issues orders and gives instructions binding on all employees of the Company;
Distribution of obligations among deputies and approval of job descriptions of employees;
Insurance of business risks of the Company and responsibility of executive bodies.
Ensuring cooperation based on the principles of trust, respect, accountability and control among shareholders, management and supervisory bodies
Approve the internal regulatory documentation of the Company not included in the authority of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company, the Supervisory Board or the Management Board;
Provides the daily activities of the Company and solves issues that are not within the competence of the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Company's Supervisory Board;
The Chairman of the Management Board shall:
Ensure the implementation of decisions of the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Supervisory Board;
Provide the Company with qualified personnel, take measures for the best use of knowledge, qualifications, experience and abilities of employees;
Ensure observance of social guarantees of employees and protection of their work;
Ensure compliance with the requirements of legislation in the Company's activities by the Company and its employees;
Improve qualification of the Company's officials through their participation in training courses, seminars and other events;
Ensuring the organization, due status and reliability of accounting and reporting in the company, including with the purpose of declaring the transformation into international financial reporting standards, announcement in due time in legislative documents.
Once a year, at the General Meeting of Shareholders,submission of an annual report on the measures taken to achieve the development strategy;
Quarterly report to the Supervisory Board on the status of implementation of the annual business plan of the Company and measures taken to achieve the development strategy of the Company;
reports quarterly to the Supervisory Board on the status of implementation of the annual business plan of the Company and the measures taken to achieve the development strategy of the company, on the results of measures based on the effectiveness of work, on the development of localization of production and industrial cooperation in the company;
Control of timely submission to relevant authorities, shareholders, creditors and media and publication of information of the annual financial activities of the Company and other report;
Ensuring the protection of the rights granted to the shareholders under the law;
Within the framework of approved administrative and other expenses, acquisition of property and expenses;
Ensuring the fulfillment of obligations under contracts;
Other obligations under the legislation and the Charter of the Company.
Specific rights and obligations of the Chairman of the Management Board of the company are discussed with him in the contract.
Shamshiev Sabir Sayfutdinovich - born in 1963 in Yangiyul district of Tashkent region, Uzbek by nationality, higher education.
In 1994, he graduated from Tashkent State Polytechnic Institute named after A. Beruni. A. Beruni Tashkent Polytechnic Institute in 1994, majoring in mechanical engineering.
He began his career in 1985 as an employee of the experimental plant SAIME Central Asian Branch of VASHNIL.
From 1993 to 1995 he worked at the Agro-Industrial Company "Yangiyul" as a mechanic, mechanic engineer, head of the central warehouse, foreman of the warehouse of finished products, as well as the chief engineer.
In September 2005, joins JSC "Biokimyo" as deputy head of the alcohol production shop, then from 2006 to 2009 worked as chief engineer, from April 2009 was appointed general director of the company, from 2010 to 2017 continues his career as chairman of the board.
From 2017 to 2018 Shamshiev S.S. is appointed as Director of Production, Marketing and Coordination of Uzvinsanoat Holding Company.
Since June 2018 to the present time, Shamshiev S.S. carries out his labor activity in the position of Director of Marketing, Sales and Investments of BIOKIMYO JSC.
He is married and has three children.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR FOR MARKETING, LOCALIZATION, EXPANSION OF COOPERATION RELATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYRESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR FOR MARKETING, LOCALIZATION, EXPANSION OF COOPERATION RELATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Supervises over the development of economic and financial activities of the enterprise in the sphere of material and technical supply, according to the UZ Law "On public procurement": procurement and storage of raw materials;
sales of products, concluded supply contracts;
effective use of material and financial resources and reducing their losses;
the accelerated turnover of circulating assets;
intrasectoral and intersectoral cooperation;
forming and expansion of long-term economic relations with other enterprises;
development of long-term cooperation in the sphere of logistics. It ensures the localization of production, involvement of local raw materials into the processing. Organizes the development of new types of products.
2. Manages the production and rendering of products and services, which are in great demand and on the market; decreases the cost of production, due to the localization of components and units, expands interindustry cooperation, develops and increases supplies of basic raw materials, necessary for production development.
3. Leads implementation of software aimed at wide use of modern information technologies and increase of production efficiency at the enterprise.
4. Manages the work and development of marketing policy, creates conditions for the systematic sale of products and expansion of services, meeting the demand of customers (clients) for products.
5. Supervises on a day-to-day basis all technical departments, departments in charge of supplies of raw materials, sales of finished goods, warehouses of the enterprise and IT departments.
6. Organizes scientific researches and experiments, tests of new techniques and technologies, and also work in the field of rationalization and invention.
1. organizes the training and professional development of workers and ensures continuous improvement of personnel training, in accordance with the requirements of scientific and technological progress.
2.2. In accordance with the Statute on the National Project Management Agency under the President of RUz, performs the following functions:
- Analyzes feedback, complaints and suggestions in the field of public procurement and project management;
- Organizes the procedure of automatic data collection from suppliers and producers of each resource (goods, works and services), with the formation of a classifier of goods, works and services
- coordinates the work on the use of a single information portal for public procurement, defines the requirements for the implementation of public procurement;
- Coordinates, monitors and evaluates the processes of public procurement, conducts analyses to identify the causes and conditions that hinder the effective organization of public procurement, and takes measures to eliminate them;
- Prepares proposals for the improvement of the procurement procedures, and ensures their implementation;
- Organizes a comprehensive examination of pre-project, project and tender documentation, technical specifications developed as part of the formation and implementation of enterprise development programs, as well as in the implementation of public procurement;
- considers issues of introducing advanced methods of project management and relevant information technologies in the implementation of business activities.
Kasimov Djamshid Rustamovich
He was born on November 12, 1987 in Yangiyul in Tashkent region.
From 2005 to 2009 he studied at Tashkent Chemical-Technological Institute for Bachelor's degree in engineering-technologist of sugar and confectionery technology.
From 2009 to 2011 studied for a master's degree in engineering-technologist of winemaking technology of the Tashkent Chemical-Technological Institute.
Since September 24, 2009 Yangiyul began his career as an operator of the pure yeast in the alcohol production department of JSC "Biochemistry".
In 2010-2011 he worked as a senior chemist-taxonomist at the Technochemical Control Laboratory.
From 2011 to 2012, he worked as a technologist for the iodized salt preparation network, and from 2012 to 2014, he worked as a senior chemist in the Technochemical Control Laboratory.
In 2014, he worked as a shift technologist in the alcohol production shop.
From 2015-2019, he worked as a chemist in the Technochemical Control Laboratory.
In 2019, he was appointed technologist for the Alcohol Production Shop and supervisor of the same shop from 2020 to 2022.
Since October 13, 2022, Biochemistry has served as interim acting director of operations.
Married, father of three children.
1. Supervises the work on operational regulation of production process, ensuring rhythmic production output.
2.Organizes operational control over provision of production with technical documentation, including in accordance with industrial safety requirements for operation of hazardous production facility, equipment, tools, materials, components, as well as preparation of new types of products.
3.Provides daily operational records of production progress, fulfillment of daily targets of finished product output.
4. Coordinates the work of subdivisions of the company, takes measures to ensure the rhythm of execution of production schedules.
5. Provides continuous increase of the level of technical preparation of production, its efficiency, reduction of material, financial and labor costs for production, works, their high quality, rational use of production funds and all types of resources.
6. Control the actual consumption of steam, gas, electricity, water, for each case of overconsumption of fuel and energy resources and water, bring the guilty persons to responsibility. Hand over all documents (acts) to the legal service for taking appropriate measures.
7. Manage the development of perspective plans of enterprise development, reconstruction and modernization, measures for prevention of environmental impact of the enterprise, measures for industrial safety of hazardous production objects, careful use of natural resources, creation of the most favorable and safe labor conditions and increase of production culture.
8. Organizes the development and implementation of plans for the introduction of new equipment and technology, plans for organizational and technical measures.
9. Improving and upgrading the Company's products, creating new types of products, equipment and technology.
10. Controlling the compliance with technological, design, engineering discipline, rules and norms of labor protection, safety, industrial sanitation and fire safety, requirements of the State Mine Technical Inspection, environmental, sanitary and other bodies.
11. Take measures to improve the organization of production, organize work to disseminate advanced manufacturing experience, improve the technical and economic level of production.
12. Coordination work on inventive activity, standardization and unification, certification and rationalization of working places, metrological provision, mechanical and power maintenance of production.
13. The Department shall ensure continuous improvement of training and professional development of the personnel in accordance with the requirements of the scientific and technical progress, industrial safety requirements of the hazardous production facilities.
14. Supervise the acceptance into operation of hazardous production facility in accordance with the established procedure.
15. Monitor compliance with the industrial safety requirements for hazardous production facilities.
16. Coordinates the activities of technical services of the enterprise, controls the results of their work.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Khusanov Kakhramon Adikhamovich was born on January 28, 1961
in Yangiyul city of Tashkent region.
From 1978 to 1982, he studied at the Tashkent Institute of National Economy, majoring in economics.
From 1982 till 1984 year served in the ranks of the Soviet Army.
From September 21, 1982 till November 19, 1982 year I worked as the worker of logistics at Yangiyul Experimental Plant.
From 1984 to 2004 he worked in Yangiyul cannery APO named after U. Yusupov as an engineer of the department of labor and wages, a senior economist of the planning department, head of the planning department, director of economic affairs, temporarily acting chief accountant.
From 2004 to 2018 worked at Yangiyul "BIOKIMYO" JSC as the head of the Planning and Economic Department.
From June 12, 2018 to the present time he has been working as director of economics and planning at Yangiyul JSC "BIOKIMYO".
Khusanov K.A. is married, has four children.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Duties of the Director of Finance, Economics and Planning
1. Organization and improvement of the economic activity of the company, aimed at increasing productivity, efficiency and profitability of production, quality of products, reducing its cost, implementation of measures to ensure financial stability of the enterprise.Organization and improvement of economic activity of the enterprise, Organization and improvement of the economic activity of the company, aimed at increasing productivity, efficiency and profitability of production, quality of products, reducing its cost, implementation of measures to ensure financial stability of the enterprise.
2. Methodical supervision and coordination of activities of all business units in the development of prospective and ongoing plans for economic development, in organization of accounting of economic and financial activities, as well as measures to improve the economic mechanism, economic work, identify and use of reserves of production.
3. Conducting work on improving the planning of economic and financial performance of the enterprise, creating and improving the regulatory framework for planning, standards of consumption of inventory and use of production capacity.
4. organize the development of methodological materials for technical and economic planning, the calculation of the economic efficiency of capital investments, measures for the implementation of new techniques and technologies.
5. Providing strict adherence to savings of material, labor and financial resources in all areas of economic activity of the enterprise.
6. Participate in work on improvement of the production organization, on preparation of offers, directed on increase of labor productivity and production efficiency.
7. Exercise control over fulfillment of planned targets, over compliance with planning and financial discipline, over organization of complex economic analysis and evaluation of the results of production and economic activity of the enterprise and its subdivisions, over development of measures for using of internal reserves.
8. The organization of economic calculations on introduction of new techniques and technologies, new types of products during their creation and development, to carry out the analysis of efficiency of the organization of production, labor and management at their introduction.
9. Conducting a comparative analysis of the indicators of the enterprise and other enterprises of the industry, implementation of best practices in the field of economic work.
10. Participation in the development and implementation of measures to improve the economic performance of the enterprise (volume of production, increased productivity, reduced production costs, increased profits).
11. Management of development of projects of perspective and annual financial and cash plans, forecast balances and budgets of funds.
12. Participation in preparation of projects of plans of sale of products (works, services), planned tasks on profit, increase of profitability of production.
13. Determination of the enterprise requirements in all types of the credit, sources of financing of industrial and economic activity of the enterprise.
14. Ensure timely receipt of income, payment of suppliers' invoices, execution of financial, settlement and banking transactions within the specified terms, payment of salaries to workers and employees, repayment of loans, payment of interest, transfer of taxes.
15. Oversee the implementation of the financial plan, sales plan, profit plan and other financial indicators.
16. Analysis of financial and economic activity of the enterprise, participation in development of proposals aimed at ensuring solvency, prevention of formation and liquidation of unused inventory, increase of production profitability, reduction of production costs, increase of profit, strengthening of financial discipline.
17. Monitoring the condition, movement, and intended use of financial resources, results of financial and economic activities, fulfillment of tax obligations.
18. Taking measures to ensure solvency and increase profits of the enterprise.
19. Monitoring the status of accounts payable and receivable of the enterprise. Manage the development and effective implementation of measures to avoid arrears.
20. Manage the activities of the agriculture service of the enterprise.
21. Control the timely compilation and submission of reports on the results of the economic and financial activities of the enterprise to the appropriate authorities.