Main activitiesProduction of rectified ethyl alcohol from grain production of technical rectified ethyl alcohol technological steamподробнее...
production of rectified ethyl alcohol from grain
production of technical rectified ethyl alcohol
JSC "BIOKIMYO"announces competitive bidding The ordering party and contract holder is BIOKIMYO JSC.The source of financing for the purchase is its own funds.The working body of the tender commission, which carries out the practical organization of the ten
JSC "BIOKIMYO"announces competitive bidding The ordering party and contract holder is BIOKIMYO JSC.The source of financing for the purchase is its own funds.The working body of the tender commission, which carries out the practical organization of the tender, is LLC "INDUSTRIAL TECHNO CONSULT".
We invite you to participate in the competitive bidding
The competition is open to residents and non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have fulfilled the conditions for participation in them.
SUBJECT OF THE COMPETITION - purchase of two sets of processing equipment (metal silo) for storage and transportation, conditioning of wheat with a capacity of at least 2000 tons each....The marginal cost is $ 217,000 for two sets.
I. General Conditions of Competitive Bidding:1. To participate in the competition, participants must have the necessary technical, financial, material, human and other resources to fulfill the contract.
2. The customer and the procurement commission are not responsible and are not liable for the costs of the participant, regardless of the nature of the competition or the results of the competition.
3. External envelopes with qualification documents and bids are accepted daily from 900 - 1800 hours Tashkent time. Reception ends at 1100 on December 17, 2020.Documents are provided on purpose and are handed over against signature to the address: 112004, RUz, Tash.obl., Yangiyul, st. Kimyogar 1, person in charge Nishonaliev Diyor, tel .: +99897 609 83 33, or sent by courier mail.
4. Detailed requirements for the design of the tender proposal are indicated in the tender documentation.
5. The supplied goods must comply with the technical requirements specified in the tender documentation.
6. Bids must be valid for at least 90 (ninety) days from the date of opening the envelopes with bids.
7. Prior to opening the envelopes with tender bids, on the basis of the submitted qualification documents, the tender commission conducts a qualification selection of participants.
8. For the qualifying selection, participants must meet the following criteria:- availability of the necessary technical, financial, material, human and other resources for the execution of the contract;- Eligibility to conclude a contract;- absence of tax arrears and other obligatory payments;- the absence of bankruptcy procedures introduced against them;- the absence of a record about them in the Unified Register of Unscrupulous Performers.
9. As a guarantee of the irrevocability and invariability of the bid during the agreed period of time, participants must pay a deposit.10. In order to attract the largest number of participants for these competitive biddings, the commission made the following decisions:- define
23.12.2020Аnnounces the holding of an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on January 15, 2021 at 10-00 o'clock in the large hall of the administrative building JSC "BIOKIMYO"To the attention of the shareholders of JSC "BIOKIMYO"! Based on the decision of the extraordinary meeting of the company's supervisory board No. 10 dated December 18, 2020, announces the holding of an extraordinary general meeting of
30.10.2020Based on the assessment of the company's corporate governance system for the first half of 2020:ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE PRINCIPLE COMPLY OR EXPLAIN Joint Stock Company “BIOKIMYO” informs: